Saturday 19 March 2011

Daisy's doll making workshop and the night of the big moon


We've had a lovely day at Heaths Country Store
making rag dolls.


Lots of different shapes and sizes.


Sue's doll is going to be very tall
and has legs to die for!


A hive of activity and concentration ...


which needed Tuna Melt Steves chocolate brownie
to keep us going! Thanks Steve :)


The dollies soon got their fabulous outfits and accessories.


This is Jane's tiny angel doll.
She has the most fabulous hair don't you think?


Face are created and characters made.


This is another one of Annie's.
I just love her happy face.


This is Emma's first doll in her
gorgeous homespun outfit.
Another relaxed and fun workshop finished
we all set off for home.


I've been looking forward to this evening and the big moon.
In fact it's even been in my dreams this week.


It didn't disappoint.


I stood for ages taking lots of  photos.


Watching as dusk became night.


Big, bright, beautiful.


So glad I got to see it.
My cancerian self needed the boost.


Have a great Sunday.
Love Daisy xxx

4 comments:

  1. Wow, the moon looks amazing in your photos! I love everyones creations and it looks like you had a fab day :) If only I could have some TMS chocolate brownie!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant photos of the moon.

    Those dolls are gorgeous. Makes a difference crafting and learning wth other like minded souls doesn't it?

    Thanks for the inspirational post. Have a fabulous week.Pam x

    ReplyDelete