Monday 4 April 2011

Mothers Day - How Spoilt?

I've had the most wonderful weekend.
It started with a Janet Bolton weekend workshop
(blog to follow)
and these gorgeous roses from Petey.


I am loving all things pink at the moment.


Maybe it's due to my new girly freedom.


My home is full of it and my lovely children know
exactly what I love.


Rosie made me this fab box covered in paper mache magazine
and Cath Kidston catalogue images.


I love the way the pictures are continued over the box and the lid.
A piece to treasure.


I also received this posh box...


with a rose scented candle in it.


Yes there is more!
(I said I'd been totally spoilt!)
I adore this heart shaped tin.


Amy bought me this duck because it was sitting by itself in
the shop.  Can't think where she's gets thoughts like
that from. ;)


Then they gave me this 'far to pretty to use' tray. Wow!


This was my Mothers Day card.


So all in all a truly spectacular weekend.
I will post day one of the Janet Bolton weekend tomorrow.


To all you other Mothers out there I hope you had a restful and 
enjoyable day.
Hugs Daisy xxx

4 comments:

  1. What beautiful things, lucky you, I especially love the beautiful box! It was lovely to meet you yesterday and spend such a wonderful two days! Will probably see you there again next year!
    Best wishes
    Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful gifts, I do so like nice boxes and the decoupage one is really lovely.
    Glad you enjoyed the workshop, look forward to reading about it.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stuff I love the box most of all - did you take it to the studio? think I spied it on your table. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Debs I did. I took it in to show Jenny. Your blog is fab and the outfit was a hoot! xxx

    ReplyDelete